Annual compliances are the post incorporation legal responsibilities of a business entity to comply with the established guidelines. The Annual Compliance includes holding and preparation of documents of Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting of the Company and Maintanence of Statutory Registers and Annual Filing of the Companies.
Google Review Rating
Instabizfilings Price₹ 12711 excl. GST ₹ 14998 incl. GST
You Save INR 10,000/- (50%) on the above Service.
ROC Fees/Governemnt Fees will be charged at actuals
Late fees if any will be beared by the Client/Customer.
Offers and Discount
No Cost EMI available available over Rs 3,000
10% Discount on your first purchase
18% GST Credit available
1. Preparation of 4 Board Meeting documents;
2. Preparation of Annual General Meeting documents;
3. Preparation of Annual Filing forms i.e. Form AOC-4 and MGT-7 of the Company.
4. Filing of Annual Filing forms.
5. Other Mandatory ROC E-forms (DPT-3 / MSME Forms / PAS-6)
6. Preparation and filing of DIR-3 KYC form (Annually) for 2 Directors.
7. Updation of Statutory Register as per Companies Act
A minimum number of 4 meetings of its board of directors is required to be held every year in such a manner that not more than 120 days shall intervene between two consecutive meetings of the Board. However, in case of Small Company, 2 board meetings of its board of directors is required to be held every year in such a manner that not more than 120 days shall intervene between two consecutive meetings.
First AGM should be held within nine months from the end of the first financial year. However, in any other case, the AGM should be held within six months from the end of the financial year and the gap between AGMs of 2 consecutive years shall not be more than 15 months.
1. Auditors Report;
2. Financial Statements alongwith notes to accounts;
3. Directors Report.
1. List of Shareholders;
2. List of Directors.
The due date for filing of Form DIR-3 KYC is Septemnber 30, 2023.