Registered office of a company is a principle place of business activity of a company. It is mandatory for all companies to have its registered office and to inform the Registrar of Companies (ROC) about the location and any change thereto within the prescribed time.
This shifting of Registered office is done within the limits City/Town/Village under the jurisdiction of same ROC.
Google Review Rating
Instabizfilings Price₹ 2542 excl. GST ₹ 2999 incl. GST
You Save INR 2000/- (50%) on the above Service.
ROC Fees/Governemnt Fees will be charged at actuals
Late fees if any will be beared by the Client/Customer.
Offers and Discount
No Cost EMI available available over Rs 3,000
10% Discount on your first purchase
18% GST Credit available
1. Preparation of Board Meeting documents to take note of shifting of Registered office;
2. Preparation of documents for attachment in e-forms;
3. Preparation of e-forms;
4. Arranging for Certification of e-forms;
5. Resubmission of e-forms, if any.
In case there are any changes in the registered office of the company it must be intimated to the ROC. If the change in the registered office address is within the same area of city or town or village it must be notified within 15 days by filing the relevant forms.
Board Resolution is required for shifting of registered office within city.
Form INC-22 is required to be file for shifting of Registered Office within city.
It takes around 8 to 10 days to reflect the changed registered office of the Company on MCA Portal.
1. Utility bill of new address (not older than 2 months);
2. Proof of RO (Sale Deed, Conveyance, Rent Agreement);
3. Photos of Registered Office.