Organization DSC is issued to authorize signatory of any organization. Class 3 DSC is the most secure certificate that comes with a signature and encryption certificate. A signature certificate is used to sign a document while an encryption certificate is used to encrypt the data.
Google Review Rating
Instabizfilings Price₹ 3000 excl. GST ₹ 3540 incl. GST
Offers and Discount
Get 10% off on your first purchase with Instabizfilings
No Cost EMI Available on Transactions above Rs. 3,000
18% GST Credit available
1. Application for Digital Signature Certificate (Organizational DSC)
Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is a trusted digital tool for saving important data and signing digital documents. The usability and key capabilities of DSC have been relied upon by numerous government agencies and other service sectors to sign electronic documents and forms. It offers several levels of cyber security help to the numerous online transactions carried out and the sharing of sensitive data.
DSC Certifying Authorities / Vendors in India
Certifying Authorities (CA) has been granted a license to issue a digital signature certificate under Section 24 of the Indian IT-Act 2000. One can procure Class 3 certificates from any of the certifying authorities.
|National Informatics Center (NIC)|
|IDRBT Certifying Authority|
|SafeScrypt CA Services, Sify Communications Ltd.|
|(n) Code Solutions CA|
Organization Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) are used for the following purposes;
1. To file or register for import/export businesses on the ICEGATE site.
2. IEC Code or EXIM organisation registration on the DGFT website.
3. For EPFO 5.
4. For participating in e-procurement, e-tendering, e-auction, etc. or purchasing online services
The Digital Signature Certificate verification process mainly involves 3 type of Verification;
1. Mobile Verification – An One Time Password (OTP) is sent on the registered user mobile number which will be required to be shared with Instabizfiling executive for verification process.
2. Email Verification – Email verification is similar to Mobile Verification, wherein An One Time Password (OTP) is sent on the registered email id which will be required to be shared with Instabizfiling executive for verification process.
3. Video Verification – Each applicant will be required to record a small 30 second video wherein the Applicant is required to speak the statements written on the video verification process page while recording the video.
Post the completion of the aforesaid verification processes, the verification process for issuance of DSC is completed and DSC can be issued within the next 2 working hours.
1. Copy of PAN of Organization
2. Copy of GST of Organization
3. Copy of updated IEC Certificate of Organization
4. Authorized Signatory Documents - (Copy of PAN card & Aadhar Card)
5. Mobile number & Email id
6. Passport Size photograph of Applicant
The document signer certificate is issued for use with the software of an organisation for automated authenticated response. Document signer certificate is not a replacement for the signature of the authorised signatory of the organisation.
Organization DSC are majorly used for IEC Registration, DGFT Portal, E-Aucition and E-Tender Applications.
Once we receive the documents, we process the application within 2 hours, post which the applicant needs to complete the verification procedure. Post completion of verification procedure, the DSC is ready within 4 hours.
The DSC is issued in token like USB pendrive, which can be collected from our offices in Mumbai or we courier the same through Postal Services.
The DSC issued by us are Class -3 Organization DSC which are valid for a period of 2 Years.