TDS is Tax Deducted on Source, the Government of India has prescribed certain transactions in which TDS is required to be deducted and is required to be deposited with the Government. The assessee is also required to file TDS Returns on Quarterly basis, Instabizfilings helps your calculate your TDS Liability on a monthly basis and file your returns on a quarterly basis.
Submit your request and we will provide you the best quotes
• Taxpayers must possess a valid TAN
• They should be registered in e-filing.
• Return Preparation Utility and File Validation Utility should be used to prepare and validate the TDS statement.
• DSC should be registered for e-filing.
• Details of Demat account or bank account should be provided.
• To upload TDS return using EVC, one must link PAN with Aadhar.
TDS returns are filed quarterly within 15 days (next month of quarter end).
All corporate and government deductors are compulsorily required to file their TDS return on electronic media (i.e. e-TDS returns). However, for other Deductors, filing of e-TDS return is optional.
A late filing fee of Rs 200 per day is levied until the TDS return is filed. Further, the assessing officer may levy a penalty under section 271H. The minimum penalty amount is Rs 10,000 and the maximum penalty amount is Rs 1 lakh.
Forms 24Q, 26Q, 27Q, 27EQ, 27D are all income tax return forms to declare Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and have to be submitted to the Income Tax Department. Each one has a different purpose but connected with income tax.