Every Director who has been appointed as an Additional Director are required to regularized an as Director in the upcoming general meeting of the Company.
Google Review Rating
Instabizfilings Price₹ 2118 excl. GST ₹ 2499 incl. GST
You Save INR 2500/- (50%) on the above Service.
ROC Fees/Governemnt Fees will be charged at actuals
Late fees if any will be beared by the Client/Customer.
Offers and Discount
No Cost EMI available on Transactions exceeding Rs 3000
10% Discount on your first purchase
18% GST Credit available
1. Preparation of Board Meeting & General Meeting documents for Regualrization of director;
2. Preparation of documents for attachment in e-forms;
3. Preparation of e-forms;
4. Arranging for Certification of e-forms;
5. Resubmission of e-forms, if any.
1. Consent letter to act as Director in Form DIR-2 along with the copy of identity proof and address proof.
2. Disclosure of Interest in Form MBP-1;
3. Intimation by Director in Form DIR-8.
Form DIR-12 is required to be file for Regularization of Additional Director in the Company.
Every Director who is appointed as the Additional Director of the Company is required to be regularized as the Director of the Company in the upcoming general meeting of the Company.
Ordinary Resolution passed by members at the general meeting in required to pass for regularization of Additional Director.
Yes, additional director can be regularized before AGM by passing ordinary resolution at the extra-ordinary general meeting by obtaining approval of members.